Home | Breaking News | 2 of a family electrocuted at Benapole village

2 of a family electrocuted at Benapole village

WT24 Desk

A woman and her granddaughter were electrocuted in Amrakhali village in Benapole here on Wednesday, Agencies report.

The deceased were identified as Aratan Begum, 50 and her granddaughter Masura Khatun, 16.

Police and locals said Aratan Begum got electrocuted when she was trying to hang her wet cloth on an electric wire at the kitchen of their house around 4 pm.

Later, Masura got electrocuted when she went to rescue her grandmother. They were rushed to a local hospital where doctors declared them dead.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

%d bloggers like this: