Home | Breaking News | 2 workers die from toxic gas inhalation

2 workers die from toxic gas inhalation

Two construction workers died due to inhalation of toxic gas while working in a septic tank at Hasli village in Sadar upazila on Monday, UNB reports.  The deceased were identified as Shahin, 20, son of Shahmuddin of Char Balitek village in Sadar upazila, and Gopal, son of Ajit of Sanbandha village in the same upazila. Witnesses said Gopal entered the newly constructed septic tank at the house of Nasir Uddin around 4pm in a bid to remove the scaffolding. As Gopal was not coming out of the tank even after a long time, another worker, Shahin climbed down it. But he did not respond to the call after some time. On information, firefighters rushed in and recovered the bodies breaking open the slab of the tank.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

%d bloggers like this: