Home | Breaking News | 3 die from electrocution in Ctg

3 die from electrocution in Ctg

WT24 Desk

Three people including a minor girl died from electrocution in different parts of the port city on Sunday night, Agencies report.

Zahurul Islam, sub-inspector of Chattogram Medical College Hospital (CMCH) police camp, said Fatema AkterMeem, 8, a resident of Bakolia area, died from electrocution while passing through stagnant rain water which was electrified by a snapped electric line around 10 pm.

In another incident, Saidul Islam, 19, a college student, died from electrocution when he came in contact with a snapped electric wire on Kadamtoli flyover while he was returning to his Dewanhat residence on foot in the midnight, said SI Zahirul.

Besides, an unidentified young man, aged about 22, came in contact with a live electric wire while working for illumination in the New Market area and died on the spot.

The bodies were taken to Chittagong Medical College Hospital morgue.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

%d bloggers like this: