Home | Breaking News | 3 die inhaling septic tank gas
Three youths including two siblings die after getting into a septic tank in Chattogram city on Friday, 10 August. Their relatives are seen wailing at Chittagong Medical College and Hospital.

3 die inhaling septic tank gas

WT24 Desk

Three people, including two siblings, died inhaling toxic gas in a septic tank at Khulshi area in Chattogram on Friday afternoon, reports UNB

The deceased are Imran Hossain Imu, 27, his brother Mohammad Sifat, 14, and Mohammad Rubel alias Danish, 16.

Khulshi police station officer-in-charge Shariful Alam said a group of local boys was playing football in a field of Diesel Colony in the afternoon.

At one stage, the ball fell into the septic tank. Sifat and Danish fell sick when they tried to pick the ball from the tank. Later, Imran also fell sick as he tried to rescue them, said the OC.

The trio was taken to Chittagong Medical College Hospital (CMCH) where physicians declared them dead, said Alauddin, sub-inspector of CMCH police camp.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

%d bloggers like this: