Jewellery constitutes an integral part of a women’s wardrobe and accessorising oneself with the right ornaments for an occasion is important,IANS reports. Things get a little tricky when you have to pick the right look for work. Nishant Tulsiani, Director of the brand Anaqa, Sonal Sahrawat, Creative Head at Sonal’s Bijoux & Adawna and Rajesh Tulsiani, Director, Dwarkadas Chandumal Jewellers, share a few important tips to enhance your office look by selecting the right kind of jewellery:
* Choosing right pair of earrings for your office appearance is important as it can make or break your entire look. Therefore one should pick elegant earrings in serene pearls or gemstones that can impart a sophisticated look with their attractive designs.
* Bold metallic rings look very stylish at workplace when they are worn with the smaller ones in the same finger, above the knuckle. To let them shine, keep rest of your fingers bare.
* Delicate chains or necklaces are more appropriate for office environment than big neckpieces. They add a hint of elegance to the attire without drawing much attention. Buying high-quality, timeless necklaces are considered a sound investment for well-suited occasions.
* Take your boardroom look a notch higher by ditching your simple round studs. Break the monotony by opting for either bar shaped studs or small hoop earrings.
* Opt for diamond or gold delicate bracelets or bangles which will give you a more professional look rather than big, chunky cuffs or bracelets.