Home | Breaking News | Man, his son die from electrocution

Man, his son die from electrocution

WT24 Desk

A man and his son died from electrocution at Degreerchar Farazipara in Islampur upazila on Wednesday, UNB reports..

The deceased were identified as Santesh Ali, 55 and his son Nizam Nddin, 30 of Degreerchar Farazipara village.

Shahinuzzaman, officer-in-charge of Islampur Police Station, said Nizam Uddin came in contact with a live electric wire while repairing an electric line around 8 pm, leaving him dead on the spot.

When Santesh rushed to save his son and also died on the spot after being electrocuted.

Salma Akter, wife of Nizam, also sustained injuries while trying to save them. He was admitted to Jamalpur General Hospital.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


%d bloggers like this: