Home | Breaking News | Toddler dies after drinking kerosene oil

Toddler dies after drinking kerosene oil

WT24 Desk

A toddler died after drinking kerosene oil early Saturday at Chutarhuda village of Chowgacha upazila in the district, Agencies report.

Daughter of Ismail Hossain, Hazara Khatun, one and half years old baby girl, was pronounced dead by the on-duty doctors at Jessore General Hospital around 3am, confirmed an intern doctor, Badal.

Victim’s father said the child fell sick after accidentally drinking kerosene oil around 10pm on Thursday and they rushed her to Chowgacha Upazila Health Complex.

The child was later shifted to Jessore General Hospital as her health condition deteriorated, he said.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

%d bloggers like this: