Breaking News
Home | Misc. | 2 die inhaling toxic gas in Bogura

2 die inhaling toxic gas in Bogura

Two construction workers died after inhaling toxic gas while working inside a septic tank in Dhunat upazila in Bogura on Sunday morning , Agencies report.

The incident happened at Nanglu village under Nimgachi union of the upazila.

The deceased were identified as Mahidul Islam, 35, son of Syed Ali, hailing from Tallatali village of the Gabtali upazila and Minhajul, 27, son of Tajem Mandal.

Two bodies were sent to Shaheed Ziaur Rahman Medical College morgue. So far, no cases were filed with the police station, Ismail Hossen, Officer-in-Charge (OC) of Dhunat police station, told this correspondent.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

x

Check Also

Worst of Australia’s bushfires ‘still ahead’

Australian firefighters stretched as ‘catastrophic’ NSW bushfires continue to spark WT24 Desk Australian authorities have ...

Income tax fair begins today

WT24 Desk The weeklong national income tax fair-2019 is going to begin on Thursday across ...